Monday, June 27, 2005

Spread the Love

Went to Sangha yesterday and it was so relaxing. It was a smaller group of people which was nice being that it was more intimate. I also enjoy sitting with the larger group too for different reasons. Anyway, I was very grateful for the newly installed air conditioning and soaked up the cool waves.

Anyway, the main feeling that I perceived during the session was that of love and so I wanted to share and spread that love on here. I want all to know who read these words that I have a deep and profound love for them. I am within you and you are within me. I love the beautiful world in which we live. It started to rain while we were in between meditation sessions and I gazed out the window at the rain with wonder and awe. I have so much love in my heart and I just want to let it all out. I love my dear parents for their sacrifices over the years. I love my friends for being so accepting and compassionate. This is such an amazingly wonderful and beautiful life that we are living and it is all within us. Everything is within us and nothing is seperate from us. This is one of the most important concepts to learn and put into practice everyday.

Thank-you all for sharing your thoughts and lessons with me on this blog. I send you nothing but love and hope that this post finds you happy and in good spirits.

-Peace to us all-

No comments:

Post a Comment