Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Wandering Around...

I have been wandering around the blogosphere a bit, in that aimless kind of a way that always seems to produce some interesting results. A while ago, I joined the Gaia community of conscious fellow travelers in this planet that we share, but never really took the time to get to know anyone at the site. I guess I was a bit bewildered by the notion of making virtual friends, as well as by the the diversity of opportunities at the site. With a little guidance from my able assistant, Cardozo, I ventured back into this territory yesterday and found some interesting threads to follow and some interesting folks to know. I found, for example, a link to an impressive list of spiritual teachers who support Barack Obama! Worth noting. And I stumbled on a hilarious Joe Six-Pack satire posted by Mimi; and another Palin piece posted by Ron, whose blog contains some other interesting prose pieces and poems. I have included both these bloggers on my blogroll, and look forward to further adventures in Gaialand. Have a great Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment