Thursday, February 4, 2010

Persist: A Review

I just received a copy of this wonderful review of Persist by Long Beach art writer and blogger, James Scarborough. I was delighted that he managed to put in words precisely what I scarcely dared hope a good reader might find in the book.

Let me "persist" for a moment. Please, if you are able and have not already done so, give a thought to ordering a copy. Please also, if you can, include a mention of the book on your own blog or to those of your friends and associates you think might be interested. If you think you can write a review and can contact a good number of readers please let me know and I'll send a review copy: I have a limited number still available.

I am really thrilled with the way things are developing. I have a good number of speaking gigs scheduled now, and will try to keep readers posted in case they should be happening in your area. And the book is getting a wonderful response from readers who have contacted me. If you are on Facebook, I would love to get your contributions to the ongoing discussion on the Persist page. Let me know if you have any further ideas about what I could do to spread the word. I'd appreciate your input.

No comments:

Post a Comment