Sunday, April 17, 2005

"The Corporation"

I'm writing about this movie on all my blogs but I want to kind of take a different angle with it here.

It is a movie which shows how multi-national corporations have been throwing off the balance in the environment and human life for awhile now. Not to mention an erosion of democracy and the rise instead of corporate domination of human life. We as humans have become hypnotized by the slick advertising campaigns of the corporations and have lost touch with the balance of life.

Anyway, as an engaged Buddhist I find this movie to be very important and critical in this modern day of ecological disasters and troubling depletion of the sanctity of human and other animal life/rights.

I highly recommend watching this movie.

We can not afford to bury our heads in the sand any longer.

Action must be taken to reclaim the balance of all things.


-Peace to you all-

No comments:

Post a Comment