Sunday, May 1, 2005

Buddha Within, Buddha Without

My feet softly follow the footsteps of the Buddha and I realize that my feet are not different then those of the Great Buddha.

I breath in the sweet oxygen in the air and realize that it is the same oxygen which filled the lungs of the Buddha.

I bow to the trees that I pass knowing that they are Buddhas too.

I smile as the birds sing knowing that they are singing the song of the Buddhas.

This body contains the Great Buddhas of impermance as well as the entire Universe.

Everything is united into one body as consciousness ebbs and flows like the tides of the great oceans.

Everything is empty and therefore more precious then the largest diamond.

Awake and realize your True Nature of freedom.

-James


-Peace to us all-

No comments:

Post a Comment