Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Change

The Daily Om:

May 3, 2005
Gains In Losses
Making Space For Change:

We want certain things to change in our lives, but we fear changes that we don't want. Sometimes we fear changes that we do want, because the familiar is more comfortable than the visionary, and because life is a three-dimensional, interconnected puzzle; if you change one thing, everything else shifts, too, often in unpredictable ways.


This is a great quote for me to remember right now in my life because we are going to try to have kids and a lot about that makes me nervous. I wonder and fear too much that I will be an adequate father, etc. I have to remember though that change is inevitable and change might seem difficult at first but the more we let go the more we can see the good in change. At least that is how I see it.

P.S.-I'm taking any advice on how to be a good father.

-Peace to us all-

No comments:

Post a Comment